|Pond Maintenance Services
(For general property maintenance, please visit our landscaping page)
We are experts at maintaining a balanced ecosystem in your pond using natural and non-hazardous mechanical filtration and additives. We regularly manage small backyard ponds and ones as large as 2 acres.
We have successfully treated Algae, String Algae, Elodia, Milfoil, Cattail and Duckweed infestations.
Our maintenance procedures consist of:
- Cleaning pond rocks and spillways.
- Test and clean attached equipment including UV Lights.
- Apply chemicals as necessary to stabilize water.
- Trim and add or remove plants as necessary.
Seasonal closing procedures consist of:
- Test and remove UV bulbs and devices as necessary.
- Move pumps to circulate water and/or install heaters.
- Clean and test water. Add biologic winterizer.
- Remove tropical plants and trim plants that will stay.
- Bag removed devices and leave with client
Seasonal opening procedures consist of:
- Replace and test all equipment including bulbs.
- Clean and test water.
- Plant tropicals and bring new plants as necessary.
- Add chemicals and bacteria packs to prepare fish.
- Deliver fish food if requested.
See the Pricing Page for fees. For convenience, our fees are the same regardless of the services we are providing.
Ponds and Falls, llc.
12 Heaton St. Rochester, NH 03867
We are gone all day and rarely have phones accessible so it is easier if you e-mail us instead of calling.
Sorry, we do not stock or sell retail.